Simple Booking Process
To make a booking you can either phone Becky in the office on 01568 75 00 72 to discuss your requirements and pay a 30% non-refundable deposit via PayPal or debit/credit card OR do it all online via this website Click Here.
We will send out booking confirmation either via post or email which confirms payment made, balance due and dates booked.
The balance for your booking is required 7 days before the hire period. If your hire is within 7 days of booking then the full balance will be due immediately. Cheques are not accepted unfortunately unless you are paying more than 4 weeks in advance. If you need to alter your dates for any reason we maybe able to offer you alternative dates depending on availability. Collections are from our workshop near beautiful leafy Leysters Herefordshire from 14.30 on the day of hire. If you are around earlier in the day let us know as you might be able to collect earlier. Please ensure you give yourself enough time to go through everything prior to setting off on your journey. There are campsite near by so you can start your holiday as soon as you leave here! You will need to bring with you:
- Your original driving license – as the Dub Boxes have a maximum loaded weight of 750kg even those who received their license after January 1997 can tow a Dub Box
- Driving license of anyone else who is going to be towing the Dub Box
- Your insurance cover note (which will cover Scarlet for £15,000 and Shortie for £10,000)
- Either a Warrant ID card with photograph, a recent house hold bill (within three months) or a bank statement with your address on (within three months)
- £750 security deposit- payable via paypal or debit/credit card or cash- no cheques on collection
We will need to take a copy of your identification and point of hire photographs of you and your towing vehicle, and go through the equipment and Dub Box appliances all before you go.
Pets are welcome but please cover the upholstery with blankets from home. A £25 charge is payable for pets due to increased cleaning times.
If all of the above is adhered to… go off and enjoy your holiday, your adventure, live life, breathe in the fresh air, relax and enjoy for however long you have your Dub Box for!
After your wonderful adventure please return your Dub Box to our workshop by 11am or time prearranged. Your security deposit will be refunded with seven days of the safe and complete return of the Dub Box and its equipment.
Please inform us of any missing or broken items on return and send us some photos of your time away. Now's time to start planning your next trip!